Causes Of Hair Falling

in Hair-loss
These days, the hair loss is a very common problem amongst men and women. The causes of hair fall is very intricate and depends from person to person.

It is normal to shed some hair each day. The normal cycle of hair growth lasts for 2-3 years. Each hair grows upto 1 centimeter per month during this phase. Around 90% of your hair grows on your scalp at any one time. And the rest of 10% hair is in a resting phase at any one time. After three to four months, the resting hair fallls out and new hair starts to grow in its place.

There are many causes of hair fall, like; diseases, stress, family history, hormone imbalance or any sort of medication. The most common reason for hair loss is different styles that we use. Make sure not to make the hairstyle which require to pull the hair.

Sometimes we use chemicals on our hairs to make them beautiful, but these chemicals can damage your hair if not done correctly. Improper usuage of chemicals makes the hair weak and thin and will start breaking before their resting period where they shed naturally.

Frequent use of shampoo might damage your hair. Try to use shampoo or conditioner which has nourishing ingredients. Use the shampoo which is mild and which suits your hair.

Heriditary Thining or Balding is one of the cause of hair loss. Sometimes, the person inherits the cause of baldness either from his/her mother's or father's side of the family. It is not very easy to find out the cure for this condition. There are some creams of pills available in the market to overcome the baldness,but it's better to check with your doctor.

Amongst women, it's quite common that their hair will fall after delivering a baby. At this time, several hairs enter the resting phase of the hair cycle. In 2-3 months, which is actually a resting period of hairs, women will experience heavy hair fall. This is a very natural process and resolves in almost all the cases.

If you are suffering from some diseases such as severe flu, or typhoid, then your hair will start falling. You can also notice the hair fall when your thyroid is either over-active or under-active. There are treatments available which will help in this.

Taking some sort of medicines might be the reason of hair fall. There are some drugs which might cause hair fall. Therefore, you can tell your doctor and take the substitute for that medicine.

Improper diet also causes hair fall. Your hair will start falling if you are not taking the protein in adequate amount. Some people experience hair loss due to iron deficiency also. Therefore proper diet is very necessary for keeping a healthy hair.

Reduce your stress levels, eat well and do regular exercise to keep your hair glowing and healthy. There are many creams and lotions in the market which will prevent the loss of hair. But it's always advisable to consult the doctor if you experience the problem.
Author Box
vijayjannair123 has 1 articles online


I write on a variety of food and wine topics as well. Please look at my website at wine tasting.

Add New Comment

Causes Of Hair Falling

Log in or Create Account to post a comment.
     
*
*
Security Code: Captcha Image Change Image
This article was published on 2011/02/21