It is believed that every single individual has to experience hair loss problem in his or her entire life time. It is not an abnormal condition to lose 100 hairs per day. However, if it appears that your hair is getting thinner day by day, oh yes, it certainly matters. Hair loss is caused due to many reasons such as lack of vitamins, minerals or iron in the body, age, pollution, heredity, stress, lack of sleep, hormonal imbalance and illness. While considering about treatment for hair loss, most of the people prefer to look at an alternate option along with the conventional treatment. Home remedies use only natural products and so they do not have any side effects. Perhaps home remedies are your only line of defence against going for the ‘bald' look or developing a helipad in your head. Read below to know more on how you can prevent hair fall.
1. You can make oil at home for falling hair. Boil henna and neem leaves in mustard oil till the leaves get almost dissolved in it. Let it cool and then filter. Add few camphor cubes to it and fill in a bottle. Use this oil to massage on your hair.
2. Consume lots of protein. Hair is made of keratin, which is a kind of protein, the more protein you consume the more hair you can grow! And the less likely hair will fall out. The best sources of protein are milk, egg whites and fish.
3. Always keep the hair clean. This will prevent dandruff and itching, which is the main cause of hair fall. Use shampoos and conditioner depending upon your hair type.
4. Aromatherapy has its roots as a natural hair loss treatment in various oldest civilizations like Egyptian or Vedic. According to the therapeutic strategies suggested in Aromatherapy, the combination of cedar wood, thyme, lavender, and rosemary essential oils mixed with grape seed oil and jojoba oil should be applied on the scalp in order to stimulate hair follicles. It will promote hair growth and prevent hair loss. This mixture should not be taken internally.
5. Eating iron rich fruits and food helps in preventing the hair fall. Include apples, beetroots and jagary in your daily diet. They are rich in iron so help to prevent your hair fall. This is one of the best hair loss treatment.
6. To stop hair falling out, be sure to exercise at least 4 times a week for a minimum of thirty minutes. This will allow sweat to clean out and unclog your hair pores. The exercise will also make you healthy which will help you grow longer and stronger tresses.
7. Heat a cup of coconut oil and add several dry pieces of amla. Bring it to a boil and then strain the mixture. Store it in a bottle. Daily massage the scalp and hair with this oil to reduce hair fall.
8. Grind a couple of tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and add it to a cup of water. Apply the solution in your hair and leave it for 40 minutes. Then rinse with plain water. Do this regularly for a month to reduce hair fall.
9. Avoid any rough treatment to the tresses. Do not perform any unnecessary brushing, combing, heating or handling of your mane. Excessive use of these tools and techniques will weaken the hair at the root level and cause hair fall.